Every year, Manjushri KMC hosts two major international courses, the Spring Festival and Summer Festival.
These Festivals provide a rare opportunity not only to receive teachings and empowerments from the Spiritual Director and Deputy Spiritual Director of the tradition but also to meditate and discuss with like minded people from all over the world.
- Southwest Dharma Celebration: Details to follow soon and bookings will be live from 1st June
- Southern Dharma Celebration, Kadampa Meditation Centre London: Feb 15th-17th click here for further information
- UKDC: April 19th-22nd, click here for further information
- Manjushri, Spring Festival May 24th – 29th, click here for further information
- Manjushri, Summer Festival july 26th-Aug 10th, click here for further information
- Arizona, United States, Fall Festival Sept 27th – Oct 3rd, click here for further information
Amitabha KMC will be hosting the annual South West Dharma Celebration 2019
15-17th November full details to follow.
Drawing on Buddha’s inspirational teachings, Kadam Bridget will guide us through uplifting talks and meditations. Through putting these teachings into practice we will find fresh insights and practical solutions to many of the problems we face in our modern life. Kadam Bridget is renowned for her ability to explain profound topics in simple terms, making them feel easy to understand and practice.